Paper Preparation Template
IEEE requires all publications to be submitted to a plagiarism detection process prior to being uploaded to IEEE Xplore to ensure originality of the content.
Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to convert the final version of your paper to PDF after July 31, 2020.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to convert DOC files to PDFs.
First-time IEEE PDF eXpress users should do the following:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site.
- Click the "New Users - Click here" link.
- Enter the following:
- Conference ID: 50336XP
- Email Address: your email address
- Confirm Email Address: your email address
- Choose a password: your password
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Upload your DOC file to IEEE PDF eXpress and download the converted PDF version (in a couple of minutes).
- The new PDF file should contain the phrase "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress at [date_and_time_of_conversion]" in the Document propreties Application field
- Upload the PDF and DOC files as a ZIP archive to the Conference submission system as your final version after reviewing.
IEEE PDF eXpress is not a manuscript-collection system and does not replace the conference's submission system. Once authors verify that they have IEEE Xplore-compatible versions of their manuscripts, they will still need to upload the files to the Conference Management System.
The presentation is prepared using the template file above, the number in front of the paper title is taken from the final program. In 8-10 slides the presenter will speak briefly of the work in front of the audience for no more than 5 minutes. The presentation file must be submitted to the conference website no later than September 9, 2020.
Last changed on 31.07.2020, 19:31:07
This page will be accessible until 28.02.2021