|Autors: Hristeva, T. H.|
Title: Parallelization of the SINCO algorithm
Keywords: SINCO, OpenMP, parallelization, algorithm
Abstract: Sparse inverse covariance selection problem is encountered in many practical applications. SINCO is an algorithm for the Sparse INverse COvariance problem. The main advantage of this algorithm is the simplicity of its implementation and his parallelizing potential. The algorithm is parallelized using OpenMP, the speedup is measured and the results are analyzed.
- Friedman, J.; Hastie, T. & Tibshirani, R. (2008), 'Sparse inverse covariance estimation with the graphical lasso', Biostatistics 9 (3), 432--441.
- Bach, F., 2008b.Consistency of the group Lasso andmultiple kernel learning. Journal of Machine Learning Research 9, 1179-1225
- Bach, F., 2010. Self-concordant analysis for logistic regression. Electronic Journal of Statistics 4, 384–414.
- Rish, Irina and G. Grabarnik. “Sparse Modeling: Theory, Algorithms, and Applications.” (2014).
- Bach, F., Jenatton, R., Mairal, J., Obozinski, G., 2012. Optimization with sparsity-inducing penalties. Foundations and Trends in Machine Learning 4 (1), 1–106
|IN SILICO INTELLECT, issue 1, pp. за печат, 2021, Bulgaria, ISSN 2534-8531|
Full text of the publication