|Autors: Karandjulov, L. I., Stoyanova, Y. P.|
Title: Generalized problem of Cauchy for definite class of singularly perturbed systems of ordinary differential equations with impulse effects
Keywords: singularly perturbed systems, asymptotic expansion
Abstract: An initial value problem for linear and almost nonlinear singularly perturbed systems with generalized impulse actions was considered. The asymptotic expansion was constructed by boundary functions using generalized inverse matrix.
- Bainov, D.D. and Covachev, V., 1994, Impulsive differential equations with small parameter, Singapore, World Scientific Publishing Co. Ptc. Ltd.
- Bainov, D.D. and Hristova, S.G. 1986 Asymptotics of the solution of initial value problem for a singularly perturbed linear system with impulses. II Justification of the algorithm, Sci.Proc.Plovdiv Univ.Math. 24.
- Flato, L. and Levinson, N., 1955, Periodic solution of singularly perturbed systems, J. Rational Mech. Anal., Volume 4, pp. 943–950
- Karandjulov, L.I., 1999, Generalized Cauchy problem for linear pulse differential systems, Twenty Eighth Spring Conference of the Union of Bulgarian Mathematicians, Montana, Bulgaria, April 5 - 8, 1999, <Sofia>, SMB
- Lancaster, L., 1982, Matrix theory, Moscow, Nauka
- Lakshmikatham, V., Bainov, D.D. and Simeonov, P.S., 1989, Theory of Impulsive Differential equations,, Singapore-New Jersey-London- Hong-Kong, World Scientific
- Ed. by Nached M.Z., 1976, Generalize Inverse and Applications, New York, San Francisco, London, Acad. Press
- Halanaj, A. and Veskler, 0., 1971, Theory of impulsive systems, Moscow, Mir
- Penrose, R., 1956, On best approximate solution on linear matrix equations, Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., Volume 52, pp. 17-19
- Penrose, R., 1955, A generalize inverse for matrices,, Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., Volume 51, pp. 406-413
- Samoilenko, A.M. and Perestyik, N.A., 1987, Differential equations with impulse actions, Kiev, Visha Shkola
- Vasil'eva, A.B. and Butuzov, V.P., 1973, Asymptotic expansions of solution of singularly perturbed equations, Moscow, Nauka
- Vasil'eva, A.B. and Butuzov, V.F., 1978, Singularly perturbed equations in critical case, Moscow, Nauka
|Applications of Mathematics in Engineering and Economics, Proceedings of the XXV Summer School Sozopol 99, pp. 49 – 58, 2000, Bulgaria, Heron Press, ISBN 954-580-075-5|
Copyright Heron Press & Technical University of Sofia
Full text of the publication