|Autors: Stoyanov, L. S., Bachev, I. E.|
Title: Simulation of a single-phase induction motor for educational purposes
Keywords: single-phase induction motor, mathematical models, Matlab simulations, distance learning
Abstract: The paper presents the development of a mathematical model of a single-phase induction motor for laboratory works. The experimental test bench that is used in the real exercises is represented by a mathematical model, created in the Matlab/Simulink environment. The created
model is used for simulation of different main characteristics with high importance for the education of electrical specialists and engineers and studies the behavior of the single-phase motor with different kinds of run-capacitors, which is not possible in the real experimental bench at the Technical University of Sofia.
- S. Aihara, T. Hasegawa, H. Suzuki and M. Inoue, 2020, "Faculty Survey on the Distance Learning of Engineering Education during the COVID- 19," IN: IEEE International Conference on Teaching, Assessment, and Learning for Engineering (TALE 2020), Online, 8-11 December 2020, <IEEE Xplore>, IEEE
- V. Isoherranen and J. Kääriäinen, 2021, "Engineering Students' Experiences of Digital Remote Learning During COVID-19 Pandemic in OUAS," IN: IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM 2021), Singapore, 13-16 December 2021, <IEEE Xplore>, IEEE
- B. Evstatiev, K. Gabrovska-Evstatieva and D. Trifonov, 2021, A Realistic Virtual Lab for Investigation of Single-Phase Transformers, IN: 17th Conference on Electrical Machines Drives and Power Systems (ELMA 2021), Sofia, Bulgaria, 01-04 July 2021, <IEEE Xplore>, IEEE
- Iatcheva, I. I, 2021,17th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA): Some Opportunities to Improve the Learning Process of Students Based on Computer Simulations, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp. 1-4
- Minkovska, D. V, Stoyanova, L. Y, Aleksieva, A. P, 2019,International conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development “HiTech 2019”, Sofia, 2019: An analysis of Integrating E-Learning and Open Educational Resources into Classroom, София, Bulgaria, pp.
- S. V. Krasnov, S. V. Kalmykova and A. S. Krasnov, 2019, "Blended Learning as a form of Transition from Traditional Learning to Digital Learning," IN: II International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development (HiTech 2019), Sofia, Bulgaria, 10-11 October 2019, <IEEE Xplore>, IEEE
- E. Rachev, V. Milenov and V. Petrov, 2021, "Using induction motor models for e-learning", IN: 13th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference (BulEF 2021), Varna, Bulgaria, 8-11 September 2021, <IEEE Xplore>, IEEE
- BACHEV, I. E, STOYANOV, L. S, PETROV, V. E, HADJIATANASOVA-DELEVA E., 2021,ELMA 2021: Application of Synchronous Machines’ Models for Distance Learning Purposes, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp.
- MATLAB, 2022, Matlab Web Apps, 09.11.2022, <https://www.mathworks.com/help/compiler/web-apps.html>, Дата на последен преглед (Last accessed on): 17.11.2022
|International conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development HiTECH 2022, 2022, Bulgaria, |
Copyright IEEE Xplore
Full text of the publication