|Autors: Hadzhiev, I. S., Malamov, D. V., Balabozov, I. S., Yatchev, I. S.|
Title: Influence of the middle pole shape on the force characteristic of an actuator with Т-shaped armature
Keywords: actuator, finite element method, force characteristics, thre
Abstract: In the paper, a study of the influence of the middle pole shape on the static force characteristic of a direct-current solenoid actuator with T-shaped armature is presented. For this purpose, computer models of the actuator have been developed in the COMSOL software, considering the following shapes of the middle pole: conic pole with different angles, flat pole, truncated cone and reduced truncated cone. The static force characteristics of the actuator for the different middle pole shapes have been obtained for cold and warm state of the coil. The influence of the pole shape on the force characteristic of an especially developed construction of direct-current solenoid actuator with T-shaped armature has been evaluated. The obtained characteristics can be used for optimization of the actuator, at known opposite force characteristics of the mechanism driven by the actuator.
- Bodrich Th., Th. Roschke. A magnetic library for modelica. Proceedings of the 4th International Modelica Conference, Hamburg, March 7-8, 2005, pp. 559-565.
- Seok-Heum Baek L., Hui-Eun Bae, Sangmo Kang, Chan-Woo Ahn, Hyun-Su Kim. Design optimization for nonlinear dynamic response of the electromechanical actuator. Recent Researches in Information Science and Applications, pp 41-47.
- Alexandrov A. Electromagnets. Avangard Prima, Sofia, 2012, (in Bulgarian).
- Malamov D., Design of driving electromagnets, part I (DC Electromagnets). Macros, Plovdiv, 2013 (in Bulgarian).
- Conrath L. Shock mounting and coil retaining structure for solenoids. United States Patent № 3,195,024, July 13, 1965.
- Haug H. Encapsulated electromagnetic actuator with the armature there of being completely enclosed. United States Patent № 3,551,862, Dec. 29, 1970.
- Hart J. Three pole electromagnet. United States Patent № 4,131,865, Dec. 26, 1978.
- Matsusaka N., H. Nakane, A. Iwase. Electromagnetic actuator. Patent № US6987437 B2, Jan. 17, 2006.
- Lukas M. and ect. Solenoid actuated flow control valve including stator core plated with non-ferrous material. Patent № US20090267008 A1, Oct. 29, 2009.
- Tan Z. Connection structure of the armature and the pushing mechanism of the relay. United States Patent № US 8,350,646 B2, Jan. 8, 2013.
- Hadzhiev I., D. Malamov, I. Balabozov, I. Yatchev. Study of electromagnetic field distribution and force characteristics of a DC electromagnetic actuator with T-shaped armature. SIELA 2016, Bourgas, Bulgaria.
|Journal "ELECTROTECHNICA & ELECTRONICA, E+E", vol. 56, issue 1, pp. 12-19, 2021, Bulgaria, Union of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications (CEEC), ISSN 0861-4717|
Copyright Union of Electronics, Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications (CEEC)