|Autors: Dimov, G. S., Tzvetkova, S. G., Petleshkov, A. S., Lozanov, Y. Y.|
Title: Organization of the Operational Management and Change of the Indicators for Continuity of the Electric Power Supply in Bulgaria
Keywords: electric distribution network, quality of electric power supply, operational management, indicators, consumers, interruptions
Abstract: The paper presents the results of the reports and the analysis of the indicators for the quality of the electric power supply in the electric distribution networks of the EU and regions of the Republic of Bulgaria. The purpose of the study is to analyze and assess the impact of the Operational Management of Medium Voltage Network on the quality indicators of electric power supply in medium voltage distribution networks.
- Rules for management of the electric power distribution networks SG. no. 100 from 15.12.2017.
- Rules for the management of electric distribution networks; SERC; Decision № P-6 of 18 June 2007 Prom. SG. no. 66 of August 14, 2007.
- Power system management rules; Protocol № 162 dated 06.11.2013 of SEWRC.
- LAW on Energy Promulgated, SG, iss. 107 of 9.12.2003, amended, no. 18 of 5.03.2004, in force since 5.03.2004, amended. and ext. no. 41 from 21.05.2019, in force from 21.05.2019.
- Regulation (EU) 2019/941 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 June 2019 on preparedness for dealing with risks in the electricity sector.
- ORDINANCE № RD-16-57 of 28.01.2008 on the activity of the operators of the electricity system and of the distribution networks, as well as of the operational duty personnel from the electricity sites and the electrical installations of the consumers Issued by the Minister of Economy and Energy, promulgated, SG, no. 17 of 19.02.2008, amended, no. 42 from 9.06.2015, in force from 9.06.2015.
- BDS EN 50160:2011 Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks.
- BDS IEC 61000-4-30:2015 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-30: Testing and measurement techniques - Power quality measurement methods.
- SEWRC, Methodology for reporting on the implementation of the target indicators and control of the indicators for quality of electricity and quality of service of the network operators, public suppliers and final suppliers, June 17, 2010.
|13th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, BulEF 2021, 2021, Bulgaria, DOI 10.1109/BulEF53491.2021.9690786,|
Full text of the publication