|Autors: Dimov, G. S., Tzvetkova, S. G., Lozanov, Y. Y., Petleshkov, A. S.|
Title: Influence of PV Power Stations on the Indicators for Power Supply Continuity in Bulgaria
Keywords: electric distribution network, quality of electric power supply, continuity indicators, PV stations, interruptions
Abstract: The paper presents the results from a study and analysis of the indicators of continuity in the connection of photovoltaic power stations to different types of medium voltage electric distribution networks - cable and overhead. The period of survey is three years, and the number and duration of power supply interruptions are analyzed. The relative share of the SAIFI and SAIDI indicators for the two types of electric distribution network have been calculated.
- Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (EWRC) Bulgaria, Annual report to the European Commission, July 2018.
- Union of Ecological Energy Producers - BG / SPEE-BG / (eco-energy-bg.eu) / Europe has led the world in the era of wind energy; Lester R. Brown, Earth Policy Institute, 2008-02-01.
- ESO website - http://www.eso.bg/index.php.
- The new 10-year ESO plan: 1465 MW of new RES and the expected positive impact of the Belene NPP.
- Plan for development of the transmission electricity network of Bulgaria for the period 2020-2029. 10 Year Plan (dker.bg)
- ME, Draft Integrated Plan in the Field of Energy and Climate of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- LAW on Energy Promulgated, SG, no. 107 of 9.12.2003, amended, no. 18 of 5.03.2004, in force since 5.03.2004, amended. and ext. no. 41 from 21.05.2019, in force from 21.05.2019.
- BDS EN 50160: 2011 Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks.
- SEWRC, Methodology for reporting on the implementation of the target indicators for quality of electricity and quality of service of distribution companies and public suppliers / final suppliers, May 29, 2007.
- Tzanev, T. and Tzvetkova, S., 2011, Quality of electrical energy, Sofia, Avangard Prima.
|13th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, BulEF 2021, 2021, Bulgaria, DOI 10.1109/BulEF53491.2021.9690832|
Full text of the publication