|Autors: Lozanov, Y. Y., Tzvetkova, S. G., Petleshkov, A. S.|
Title: Thermal Diagnostic Model of Induction Motor Operating in Steady State Mode
Keywords: diagnostic model, induction motor, thermography, maintenance
Abstract: The paper considers a thermal diagnostic model of an induction motor operating in steady-state thermal mode. The mathematical description of the heat transfer processes in the machine is presented. Parametric identification of the diagnostic model and method of analysis of the engine thermograms for this operating mode are presented.
- Boglietti, A., Cavagnino, A., David Staton, Еvolution and modern approaches for thermal analysis of electrical machines, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics Volume: 56, Issue: 3, 2009, pp. 871 – 882, DOI: 10.1109/TIE.2008.2011622.
- Narrol, M., Stiver, W., Quantitative thermography for electic motor efficienty diagnosis, Home / Archives / 2005: Proceedings of the Canadian Design Engineering Network (CDEN) Conference, 2005, DOI: 10.24908/pceea.v0i0.3947.
- Staton, D., Popescu, M., Cossar, C., McGilp, M., Omori, S., Kurimoto, T., Analytical Thermal Models for Small Induction Motors, COMPEL International Journal of Computations and Mathematics in Electrical · September 2010.
- Kraus, A. D., Aziz, A., Welty, J., Extended surface heat transfer, John Wiley & Sons, 2001.
- Avrami М. М, Little J. B., Diffusion of Heat Through a Rectangular Bar and the Cooling and Insulating Effect of Fins I: Steady state, journal of Applied Physics 13(5).
- Mukhin, A., Vlasov, A., Thermal analysis of an electric machine based on thermal imaging diagnostics, Operation of marine transport -2012.-No.1 (67), pp 54 – 58 (in Russian).
- Abdullah, A., Mejbel Ali, A., Thermal analysis of a three-phase induction motor based on motor-CAD, flux2D, and matlab, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Vol. 15, No. 1, July 2019, pp. 46-53.
|2021 13th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, BulEF 2021, 2021, Bulgaria, DOI 10.1109/BulEF53491.2021.9690841|
Full text of the publication