|Autors: Tzvetkova, S. G.|
Title: Interruptions of the Power Supply in Low Voltage Cable Networks
Keywords: component, formatting, style, styling, insert
Abstract: The results, from a study of power supply interruptions in low voltage (LV) cable networks, are presented in the paper. Statistical processing of the data for interruptions of the power supply has been made and the type of distribution of the time of interruption, the average time of interruption, and the indicators for continuity are determined.
- BDS EN 50160:2011 Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks.
- Tzanev, T. and Tzvetkova, S., 2011, Quality of electrical energy, Sofia, Avangard Prima.
- Elsayed, E., Reliability engineering, Addison Wesley Longman Inc., 1996.
- Petleshkov, A., Lozanov, Y., Analysis of the interruptions in a section of power distribution network medium voltage 20 kV, 2019 16th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), Varna, Bulgaria, 6-8 June 2019, pp. 78-81, DOI: 10.1109/ELMA.2019.8771522.
- Dimov, G., Tzvekova, S., Petleshkov, A., Lozanov, Y., Change of power supply continuity indices due to force majeure circumstances, 2020 12th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, BulEF 2020, Varna; Bulgaria; 9-12 September 2020, DOI: 10.1109/BulEF51036.2020.9326031.
- Ruifeng, Z., Shuqing, H., Donglin, D., Xiaobing, X., Anjiang, L., Low Voltage Power Supply Reliability Evaluation of Distribution Network Based on Data Quality Governance, 2020 4th International Conference on Power and Energy Engineering (ICPEE), DOI: 10.1109/ICPEE51316.2020.9311017.
- Danilov, N., Tsyruk, S., Ryzhkova, Ye., Studying the Power Supply Critical Interruption Time as a High-Speed Bus Transfer Success Criterion, 2021 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 2021, DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM51226.2021.9446425.
|17th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems, ELMA 2021, 2021, Bulgaria, DOI 10.1109/ELMA52514.2021.9502970|
Full text of the publication