|Autors: Lozanov, Y. Y.|
Title: Assessment of the technical condition of electric contact joints using thermography
Keywords: electric contact joints , remaining useful life , electric parameters , contact joint , electrical equipment
Abstract: The paper presents a study of the possibilities for the assessment of the technical condition of electric contact joints and the prognosis of their remaining useful life via the results from thermographic inspections. The paper proposes a parametric model to estimate the defect coefficient based on the electric parameters of the contact joint or the thermal stresses of electrical equipment.
- Wilson C., G. McIntosh and Roland S. Timsit, Contact Spot Temperature and the Temperature of External Surfaces in an Electrical Connection, Proceedings of ICEC-ICREPEC2012, 2012.
- Yoon J., J. Yun, and S. Bin Lee, Automated Monitoring of High-Resistance Connections in the Electrical Distribution System of Industrial Facilities, 2008 IEEE Industry Applications Society Annual Meeting, 2008.
- Lozanov Y., S. Tzvetkova, A. Petleshkov, “Influence of the measurement parameters in thermographic study of electrical equipment, 2018 10th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference (BulEF), 2018.
- Braunovic M., V. Izmailov, A. Naumov and M. Novoselova, Estimation of Remaining Lifetime of Power Connections using Infrared Thermography, 2009 Proceedings of the 55th IEEE Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts 2009.
- Lozanov Y., S. Tzvetkova, A methodology for processing of thermographic images for diagnostics of electrical equipment, 2019 11th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference (BulEF), 2019.
- Zhou X., T. Schoepf, “Detection and Formation Process of Overheated Electrical Joints due to Faulty Connections, Proceedings of ICECICREPEC2012.
|2021 17th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), 2021, Bulgaria, Sofia, DOI 10.1109/ELMA52514.2021.9503060|
Full text of the publication