|Autors: Stoyanov, T. M.|
Title: Method for construction and verification of the stator winding on a permanent magnet synchronous motor
Keywords: stator winding, synchronous motor, construction and verification, sinusoidal shape, magnetomotive force
Abstract: This paper aims to present the creation of the stator winding. Which is characterized by sixty stator’s slots, the number of the stator’s phases is three and two slot for pole and phase. When constructing the stator winding, the geometry of the machine, the possibility for technological and simple construction are taken into account. Another no less important fact that is paid attention to the sinusoidal shape of the magnetomotive force (mmf). The creation of the stator winding is an iterative method, which is presented in detail in this paper. Sequentially go through the following steps-determination of the current densities for each stator’s slots, determination of the flux linkage created by permanent magnets and on load mode.
- G. Artetxe, J. Paredes, B. Prieto, M. Martinez-Iturralde, I. Elosegui, “Optimal pole number and winding designs for low speed–high torque synchronous reluctance machines, ” www.mdpi.com, 2018.
- M. Cistelecan, F. Ferreira, M. Popescu, “Three phase tooth-concentrated multiple-layer fractional windings with low space harmonic. content,” https://www.researchgate.net/publication/224188412_Three_phase_tooth-concentrated_multiple layer_fractional_windings _with_low_ space_harmonic_content.
- L. Cheng, Y. Sui, P. Zheng , Z. Yin, C. Wang, “Influence of stator MMF harmonics on the utilization of reluctance torque in six-phase PMA-SynRM with FSCW,” https://www.mdpi.com/1996-1073/11/1/108/htm, 2018.
- X. Chen, J. Wang, “Magnetomotive force harmonic reduction techniques for fractional slot no overlapping winding configurations in permanent magnet synchronous machines,” Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol.3, No.2, 2017.
- M. Howell, “Getting to know fractional-slot concentrated windings (FSCW), ” www.easa.com, 2018.
- Y.Liu, Z. Zhu, C. Gan, S. Brockway, C. Hilton, “Comparison of optimal slot/pole number combinations in fractional slot permanent magnet synchronous machines having similar slot and pole numbers, ” The 9-th International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives (PEMD 2018), 2018.
- P.Sekerak, V. Hrabovcova, J.Pyrhonen, L. Kalamen, P. Rafajdus, M. Onufer, “Ferrites and different winding types in permanent magnet synchronous motor, ” Journal of electrical engineering, VOL. 63, NO. 3, 2012.
- W. Szelag, G. Jedryczka, “Analysis of myltiphase synchronous machines with fractional slot concentrated windings,” http://yadda.icm.edu.pl/yadda/element/bwmeta1.element.baztech-c247e5ee-8346-40ef-a38a-eed7e302a89b, 2016.
- H. Sun, K. Wang, “Space harmonics elimination for fractional-slot windings with two-slot coil pitch,” https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?arnumber=8788540, 2019.
|The Sixth Junior Conference on Lighting (LIGHTING 2021), 2021, Bulgaria, |
Full text of the publication