|Autors: Iliev, I. T., Badarov, D. H., Tabakov, S. D., Ganev, B. T., Kanev, I. K.|
Title: Fully Analogue ECG Front-end Applicable in Remote Patient Monitoring
Keywords: Patient monitoring, Patient telemetry, Remote Patient Monitoring, telemetry
Abstract: Remote patient monitoring (RPM) is an out-of-hospital medical practice based on newest ICT achievements. The major advantages are related to the possibilities for longterm monitoring of the processes for treatment and recovery of patients in their natural living environment. This paper presents a very simple, cheap and easy for use technological solution (hardware) for registration of heart activity, allowing to overcome some obstacles to RPM of patients with cardiovascular diseases.
- Steinberg JS, Varma N, Cygankiewicz I, Aziz P, Balsam P, Baranchuk A, Cantillon DJ, Dilaveris P, Dubner SJ, El-Sherif N, Krol J, Kurpesa M, La Rovere MT, Lobodzinski SS, Locati ET, Mittal S, Olshansky B, Piotrowicz E, Saxon L, Stone PH, Tereshchenko L, Turitto G, Wimmer NJ, Verrier RL, Zareba W, Piotrowicz R. 2017 ISHNE-HRS expert consensus statement on ambulatory ECG and external cardiac monitoring/telemetry. Heart Rhythm [Internet]. 2017
- Vacek, P., Rybenska, K. The most frequent difficulties encountered by senior citizens while using information and communication technology (2016) Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Iliev, I.T., Tabakov, S.D., Koshtikova, K.G. Telemetry of patients with pacemaker applying ECG sonification (2017) 2017 26th International Scientific Conference Electronics, ET 2017 - Proceedings, 2017-January, pp. 1-4. Cited 2 times. ISBN: 978-153861753-3 doi: 10.1109/ET.2017.8124350
- Texas Instruments AN-263 Sine Wave Generation Techniques (1999) SNOA665C, pp. 11-13.
- Study of the audio characteristics of mobile phones in the context of transmission of biomedical signals converted into sound (2020) 11th National Conference with International Participation, ELECTRONICA 2020 - Proceedings, art. no. 9305147. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=9305020 ISBN: 978-172817531-7 doi: 10.1109/ELECTRONICA50406.2020.9305147
|29th International Scientific Conference Electronics, ET 2020 - Proceedings., 2020, Bulgaria, DOI 10.1109/ET50336.2020.9238247|