|Autors: Hadzhiev, I. S.|
Title: Influence of the cables on the heating of a high power low voltage fuse
Keywords: cables, finite element method, heating, high-power fuse
Abstract: Numerical studies of the influence of the cross-sections of the connecting cables on the heating of a high-power low-voltage fuse have been carried out and presented in this paper. The studies have been conducted using a developed 3D computer model in the software product COMSOL. The coupled electric-thermal problem has been solved. Results, concerning the distribution of the thermal field of the fuse when using connecting cables with different cross-sections, have been obtained. A comparison of the obtained results has been made.
- Alexandrov A. Electrical apparatus – part I (Electromagnetic and thermal problems), Heron press, Sofia, 2002, (in Bulgarian).
- Farahani H., Sabaghi M. Analysis of current harmonic on power system fuses using ANSYS, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 5, № 3, 2012.
- Plesca A. Thermal analysis of the fuse with unequal links using finite element method, International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering, vol. 6, № 12, 2012.
- Tzeneva R., Slavtchev Y., Mateev V. Modeling of thermal field of electrical fuses for domestic application, Proceeding of Technical University of Sofia, vol. 64, Issue 4, 2014, pp. 105-112.
- COMSOL Multiphysics 5.3 User’s Guide, COMSOL Inc., 2018.
- Hadzhiev I., Malamov D., Balabozov I., Yatchev I. Experimental and numerical analysis of the thermal field in a high power low voltage fuse, 2019 16th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems, ELMA 2019 – Proceedings, Varna, Bulgaria, 6 – 8 June, 2019.
- Hadzhiev I., Malamov D., Balabozov I., Yatchev I. Analysis of the influence of some factors on the electric field and thermal field of a high power low voltage fuse, 14th International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics – ПЕС 2019, Nis, Serbia, August 26-28, 2019.
- Yatchev I., Marinova I. Numerical methods and modeling of circuits and fields - part I, Sofia, 2011, (in Bulgarian).
- Sendov S. Heat and mass transfer, Sofia, 1993, (in Bulgarian).
- Hadzhiev I., Malamov D., Yatchev I. Influence of the power supply cables on the current-carrying elements heating in a low voltage switchboard, 9th International PhD Seminar on Computational Electromagnetics and Bioeffects of Electromagnetic Fields – CEMBEF 2015, Nis, Serbia, August 31, 2015, pp. 27-30.
|Youth Forums “Science, Technology, Innovation, Business - 2020”, pp. 173-176, 2020, Bulgaria, ISSN 2367-8569|