|Autors: Dimov, G. S., Tzvetkova, S. G.|
Title: Trends of changing the indicators on the continuity of electricity supply in Bulgaria
Keywords: interruptions, electricity distribution grid, quality of power supply, consumers
Abstract: The results from analysis of the indicators of continuity of power supply in electricity distribution grids medium voltage are presented in the paper. Measures for improving of the indicators under consideration are proposed.
- SEWRC, Methodology for reporting the implementation of the target indicators and control of the quality indicators of electric energy and the quality of service of the grid operators, public providers and end suppliers, June 2010.
- BDS EN 50160:2011 Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks.
- Tsanev, T. and Tsvetkova, S, 2011, Quality of electrical energy, Sofia, Avangard Prima
- Kueng L., Schiesser, H. and Cettou, R., Continuity of supply: benchmarking five urban electric distribution utilities in Switzerland.
- Douglas, J. A. K. and Castro Sayas, F., Setting of targets for continuity of supply through benchmarking, PB Power Ltd., United Kingdom.
- SEWRC, Methodology for reporting the implementation of the target quality indicators of electric energy and the quality of service of the distribution companies, public suppliers/end suppliers, May 2007.
- EWRC Bulgaria, Annual report to the European Commission, July 2018.
- CEER Benchmarking Report 5.2 on the continuity of electricity supply, Data update Ref: C14-EQS-62-03/ 12 February 2015.
- BDS IEC 61000-4-30:2015 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-30: Testing and measurement techniques - Power quality measurement methods.
- Galitskiy Y., Monitoring of reliability indeces of distribution networks, /http://cet.tatarstan.ru.
- Petleshkov A., Lozanov Y., Analysis of the interruptions in a section of power distribution metwork medium voltage 20 kV, 2019 16th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), Varna, Bulgaria, 6-8 June 2019, pp. 78-81, DOI: 10.1109/ELMA.2019.8771522.
|2019 11th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, BulEF 2019, 2019, Bulgaria, DOI 10.1109/BulEF48056.2019.9030771|
Full text of the publication