|Autors: Stoyanov, L. S., Zarkov, Z. Z., Lazarov, V. D., Bachev, I. E., Demirkov, B. T., Notton, G., Damian, A.|
Title: Hybrid System Sizing using per unit Approach - Application to Bulgaria, France and Romania
Keywords: Hybrid systems , photovoltaic generator , wind generator
Abstract: The paper presents the application of per unit approach for sizing of hybrid system with renewable energy sources. The system is combination of photovoltaic and wind generators and operates in parallel with the grid. The per unit approach is applied to different installation sites in Bulgaria, France and Romania using the respective country specific load. Different combinations of the hybrid system for each site are studied to determine the most balanced system.
- S. Upadhyay and M. P. Sharma, 2014, A review on configurations control and sizing methodologies of hybrid energy systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume vol. 38, pp. pp. 47-63
- Y. Sawle, S. C. Gupta and A. K. Bohre, 2017, Review of hybrid renewable energy systems with comparative analysis of off-grid hybrid system, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Volume vol. 81, pp. pp. 2217-2235
- I. Bachev, B. Demirkov, L. Stoyanov, V. Lazarov, Z. Zarkov, G. Notton, et al., 2018, Generalized approach for feasibility study of hybrid systems with renewable energy sources, Ecological Engineering and Environment Protection, Volume 2, pp. 64-73
- G. Notton, P. Poggi and C. Cristofari, 2006, Predicting hourly solar irradiations on inclined surfaces based on the horizontal measurements: Performances of the association of well-known mathematical models, Energy Conversion and Management, Volume vol. 47, no. 13-14, pp. pp. 1816-1829
- C. G. Justus, 1978, Winds and system performances, Philadelphia, USA, Franklin Institute Press
- W. Durisch, B. Bitnar, J. C. Mayor, H. Kiess, K. H. Lam and J. Close, 2007, Efficiency model for photovoltaic modules and demonstration of its application to energy yield estimation, Solar Energy Materials and Solar cells, Volume vol. 91, pp. pp. 79-84
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (ENTSO-E)-Power Statistics, 06 2017.
|2018 20th International Symposium on Electrical Apparatus and Technologies (SIELA), 2018, Bulgaria, |