|Autors: Gieva, E. E., Rusev, R. P., Radonov, R. I., Takov, T. B., Hristov, M. H.|
Title: Behavioral model of hydrogen bonding network with Verilog-A and analogues with microelectronic circuits
Keywords: Hydrogen bonding network, microelectronic circuits, proton transfer, Verilog A, Behavioral modeling
Abstract: Information processing requires new approaches and circuits. Novel algorithms and devices are needed to emulate the operation of bioobjects such as DNA, neuron networks, and proteins with their hydrogen bonding networks. In the present paper a circuit to imitate the proton transfer in hydrogen bonding network is developed. It is modeled in Cadence CAD system using Verilog-A language which is compared to already investigated Matlab model.
Based on the behavioral model a DC and transient analyses are performed. The results show the modeled circuit is similar to a current mirror or an amplifier.
- Remus, W., O`Connor, M., 2001, Neural network time-series forecasting, New York, Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Feng Z., Windemuth A. and Schulten K., 1993, Molecular dynamics investigation of the proton pump cycle of Bacteriorhodopsin, Biochemistry,, Volume 32(9), pp. 2291-2306
- Rusev R., Atanasov B., Takov T., Hristov M., 2009, Microelectronics Models of Protein Hydrogen Bonds, Elektrotechnica & Elektronica (E+E), Volume 11-12 2009, pp. 3-6
- Markus A., and Helms V., 2001, Compact parameter set for fast estimation of proton transfer rates, Phys. Chem, Volume 114: 3, pp. 1125 - 1132
- Rusev R., Angelov G., Takov T., Hristov M., 2009, “Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems 2009”: Analogy Between Hydrogen Bonding Network and Microelectronic Circuit, Lodz, Poland, June 25-27, 2009, <Lodz>, Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems
- MathWorks, 2000, Matlab, <http://www.mathworks.com>, Дата на последен преглед (Last accessed on): 16.06.2011
- Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 1994, CADENCE, <http://www.cadence.com>, Дата на последен преглед (Last accessed on): 16.06.2011
- Fitzpatrick D., Miller I., 2003, Analog Behavioral Modeling with the Verilog-A Language, New York, Boston, Dordrecht, London, Moscow, Kluwer Academic Publishers
|XX International Scientific and Applied Science Conference “Electronics 2011””, 14-16 September, 2011, vol. 5, issue 2, pp. 128 - 131, 2011, Bulgaria, |
Full text of the publication