|Autors: Stoyanov, T. M., Spasov, R. L., Rizov, P. M.|
Title: Reduction of the high harmonics at the electromagnetic force and the electromagnetic torque in synchronous machines with permanent magnet
Keywords: permanent magnet with “V” form, synchronous machine, finite element method, stator’s winding.
Abstract: This paper presents the results from a study of permanent magnet synchronous machines, with magnets positioning in the rotor form like “V”. The following types of stator winding (these are the main possibilities for these values of stator slots -Z and pair of poles-p) are investigated: Case 1- three-phase, single-layer, full-pitch coil, integral-slot stator winding (3FFPW); Case 2- three-phase, double-layer, short-pitch coil, integral-slot stator winding (3FSPW); Case 3- three-phase, single-layer, full-pitch coil, skew slots, integral-slot stator winding (3FSSW); Case 4- five-phase, double-layer, short-pitch coil, fractional-slot stator winding (5FSPW). The conducted analysis is based on the application of finite element method. The benchmark for the results obtained are the amplitude of the first harmonic of the e.m.f. and electromagnetic torque and harmonic order. The research in this article is based on the application of the 2D software computer package FEMM 4.2.
- D. Zhu, Wang, S. Lee, Y. Cho, Hall effect sensor based space vector PWM control of permanent magnet synchronous machine, International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics 39 (2012), pp. 919–924.
- J. Li, , S. Li, X. Chen, Adaptive speed control of a PMSM servo system using an RBFN disturbance observer, Transactions of the Institute of measurement and control, 2011.
- E. Rachev, V. Petrov, An approach to solving ramp start issues in sensorless field oriented control with sliding mode observer for permanent magnet synchronous motors, Proceedings of XVI International conference on electrical machines, drives and power system (ELMA 2019), pp. 238 – 241, ISBN: 978-1-7281-1412-5.
- Soleimani, J. , A. Vahedi, IPM Synchronous motor for traction applications: performance analysis considering airgap variation, PRZEGLĄD ELEKTROTECHNICZNY, ISSN 0033-2097, 2012.
- R. Krall, J. Krenn and H. Weiss, Six phase permanent magnet machine with fractional slot concentrated winding, https://pure.unileoben.ac.at/portal/files/1071185/Six_Phase_Permanent_Magnet_Machine_with_Fractional_Slot_Concentrated_Winding.pdf.
- A. Tommaso, F. Genduso, R. Miceli, A software for the evaluation of winding factor harmonic distribution in high efﬁciency electrical motors and generators, https://www.researchgate.net/ publication/261320497_ A_software_for_the_evaluation_of_winding_factor_harmonic_distribution_in_high_efficiency_electrical_motors_and_generators, 2003.
- S. Shahl, Electrical machines II, https://www.slideshare .net/aswardi/i-introduction-39125212.
- G. Todorov, Loss distribution in IPMSM at different control strategy, X-th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, 2018, DOI: 10.1109/BULEF.2018.8646958.
- V. Lazarov, Z. Zarkov. I. Bachev, Determination of the synchronous inductances of a claw pole alternator, Proceedings of XVI International conference on electrical machines, drives and power system (ELMA 2019), pp. 535 – 540, ISBN: 978-1-7281-1412-5.
|11th Electrical Engineering Faculty Conference, BulEF 2019, 2019, Bulgaria, ISBN 978-172812697-5|
Full text of the publication