|Autors: Stoyanov, T. M., Spasov, R. L., Rizov, P. M.|
Title: Analysis of fractional-slot permanent magnet Synchronous machines used for hybrid vehicles
Keywords: synchronous machine permanent magnet, finite element method-(FEMM), fractional-slot winding, electromagnetic torque ripples.
Abstract: This work presents an investigation on electromagnetic torque and electromagnetic force computations in the air gap of a V-shape permanent magnet synchronous motor (SMPM). The requirements for the fractional-slot stator winding (FSW) of the considered motor are presented. The conducted analysis has been accomplished through use of the application of finite element method. The suggested approach was used for synchronous motor with integral-slot stator winding (ISW) and the obtained results are compared.
- B. Aslan, J.Korecki, T. Vigier, E. Semail, Influence of rotor structure and number of phases on torque and flux weakening characteristics of V-shape Interior PM electrical machine, https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00784749/document, 2011.
- B. Stoev and G. Todorov. Torque ripple suppression in surface mounted PMSMs with distributed windings. Proceedings of the 2017 15-th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), 1-3 June 2017, Sofia, Bulgaria, 277-280, ISBN: 978-150906691-9, DOI:10.1109/ELMA.2017.7955448.
- E. Rachev, V. Petrov and B.Stoev Cogging torque effect on motor start-up in a sensorless motor drive for permanent magnet synchronous motors. Proceedings of the 2017 15th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), 1-3 June 2017, Sofia, Bulgaria, 211-214, ISBN: 978-150906691-9, DOI:10.1109/ELMA.2017.7955448.
- F. Toader, H. Petru, M. Claudia, B. Agoston, Multiphysics modeling of an permanent magnet synchronous machine, scohost.com/eds/pdfviewer/ pdfviewer?sid=f4977efe-88da-4f97-ade7-9dc2252cec19%40sessionmgr104&vid= 0&hid=117, 2012.
- G.Todorov, B. Stoev, G. Savov and P. Kyuchukov. Effects of Cogging Torque Reduction Techniques Applied to Surface Mounted PMSMs with Distributed Windings. Proceedings of the 2017 15-th International Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA), 1-3 June 2017, Sofia, Bulgaria, 17-21, ISBN: 978-150906691-9, DOI: 10.1109/ELMA.2017.7955393.
- J. Pyrhönen, T. Jokinen, V. Hrabovcová, Windings of electrical machines, http://ocw.nthu.edu.tw/ocw/upload/124/news/[%E9%9B%BB%E5%8 B%95%E6%A9%9F%E6%A2%B0L15%E8%A3%9C%E5%85%85%E6%95%99%E6%9D%90]MU_J.%20Pyrh%C3%B6nen_WINDINGS%20OF%20ELECTRICAL%20MACHINES.pdf
- P. Rizov, T.Stoyanov, R.Spasov, V. Spasov Analysis of permanent magnet synchronous machines used for hybrid vehicles, Proceedings of XV International conference on electrical machines, drives and power system (ELMA 2017), pp. 374 – 379.
- S. Hahlbeck and D. Gerling, ”Design considerations for rotors with embedded V-shape permanent magnets,” Proceedings of the 2008 International Conference on Electrical Machines (ICEM), 2008, pp. 2024-2028.
- S. Shahl, Electrical machines II, https://www.slideshare.net/aswardi/i-introduction-39125212.
- R. Krall, J. Krenn and H. Weiss, Six phase permanent magnet machine with fractional slot concentrated winding, https://pure.unileoben.ac.at/portal/files/1071185/Six_Phase_Permanent_Magnet_Machine_with_Fractional_Slot_Concentrated_Winding.pdf.
- T. Kwon, G. Lee, J. Hong, Parameter Prediction and Modelling Methods for Traction Motor of Hybrid Electric Vehicle, World Electric Vehicle Journal Vol. 3 - ISSN 2032-6653, 2009.
- T.Stoyanov, R. Spasov, Analysis of two-phase permanent magnet synchronous machines used for hybrid vehicles",10th Electricalengineering faculty conference (BulEF), 2018
|XVI International conference on electrical machines, drives and power system (ELMA 2019), pp. 247-251, 2019, Bulgaria, ISBN 978-172811413-2|
Full text of the publication