|Autors: Slavkova, M. D., Mintchev, M. S.|
Title: Influence of Magnetic Core Material on the Error of Current Transformers with Half-Wave Rectified Primary Current
Keywords: current error, current transformers, half-wave rectified primary current
Abstract: The purpose of the present work is to determine the influence of the magnetic core material on current error of current transformers with a half-wave rectified current. Based on this, the criteria for selection of an appropriate magnetic core material will be substantiated. The analysis is carried out by the software product PSpice. The results are compared with experimental data of the error of current transformers at differenet types of magnetic materials in the regime considered.
- Boll, R., Weichmagnetische Werkstoffe, VAC GmbH., Hanau, 1990.
- IEC 687/92; IEC 1036/90; IEC 145/63; BDS 17371-95
- EN 61008-1/95; EN 61008-2-1/94
- M. Slavkova, M. Mintchev, Operational Performance of Current Transformers with Half-Wave Rectified Primary Current, ELMA'2002, Sofia, September 13-14, 2002, Vol. 2.
- K. Draxler, R. Styblikova, "Use of Nanocrystalline Materials for Current Transformers Construction", EMMA'95, Viena
- S. Farhi,, S. Papazov., Theory of Electrical Engineering, Part 1. Tekhnika, Sofia, 1992.
- K. Brandiski,, V. Mladenov, PSpice Manual for Solving Theoretical Problems in Electrical Engineering, Siela, Sofia, 1998
- K. Brandiski,, V. Mladenov and D. Valchev, PSpice Manual for Solving Theoretical Problems in Electrical Engineering, TU-Sofia, Sofia, 1995
|XIII-th International Symposium on Electrical Apparatus and Technologies SIELA'2003, May 29-30, 2003, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, vol. 2, pp. 181-186, 2003, Bulgaria, Plovdiv, ISBN 954-90209-2-4|
Full text of the publication