|Autors: Punov, P. B.|
Title: Research influence of multi-pulse pilot injection on combustion heat release and combustion proces in modern diesel engines
Keywords: diesel engine, direct injection, diesel engine modeling, rate of heat release, multi-pulse pilot injection
Abstract: The publication shows an approach of optimization in case of dual pilot injection strategy in modern DI diesel engines controlled by “Common rail” fuel system. The advantages of pilot injection as a more efficient method of controlling the speed of heat release at the beginning of combustion are shown. Research in two different engine map points has been done at the same engine speed. Calcula-tions have been made using Ricardo Wave software
- Baumgarten C., Mixture Formation in Internal Combustion Engines, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006.
- Chmela F.G. and Orthaber G.C., Rate of heat release prediction for a direct injection diesel engine based on purely mixing controlled com-bustion. SAE 99010186, 1999.
- Heywood J.B., Internal Combustion engine fundamentals. McGraw-Hill Interna-tional edition, 1988.
- Lakshminarayanan P.A and Aghav Y.V., Mod-elling diesel combustion, Springer, 2010.
- Merker, G., Schwarz, C., Stiesch, G., Otto, F., Simulating Combustion, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006.
- Mollenhauer, K., Tschöke, H., Handbook of Diesel Engines, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidel-berg 2010.
- Punov, P., Research influence of injection rate on the combustion heat release in “Common rail” internal combustion engine, trans&MOTAUTO'11, Varna, Bulgaria, 2011.
- Ricardo, Wave 8.0 help system.
|BulTrans-2011, pp. 201-204, 2011, Bulgaria, ISBN 1313-955Х|
Copyright Technical University Academic Publishing House
Full text of the publication