|Autors: Atanas Y., Chervenkov, A. G.|
Title: Numerical modeling of the magnetic field distribution in single-phase single-core transformer
Keywords: electromagnetic interference, numerical modelling, magnetic induction, transformer
Abstract: An electromagnetic model of single-phase single-core transformer is made and a numerical simulation of the electromagnetic field is performed. The distribution of the magnetic induction in the transformer's core and in the surrounding space is obtained. A comparative analysis of the obtained electromagnetic values with the computed parameters by a chain model is carried out. The investigation enables the determination of the magnetic flux dissipated in the surrounding space outside the transformer that generates the electromagnetic interference.
- Sera D, Kerekes T, Teodorescu R, Blaabjerg F, 2006, Improved MPPT algorithms for rapidly changing environmental conditions, Proceedinds of Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, 12th International conference EPE-PEMC 2006, Volume 12, pp. 1614–1619
- A. Chervenkov, T. Chervenkova, 2017, Theoretical Electrical Engineering, part. II, Sofia, Technical University of Sofia
- ANSYS GUI Help Manual ANSYS Release 5.3, October 1996.SAS IP (ANSYS Inc.)
- ANSYS Expanded Workbook Second Edition, SAS IP Inc.
- M. Enokizono, 2015, Vector Magnetic Characteristic Technoly for Decreasing Magnetic Power Loss of Electrical Machines, 9th Japanese-Mediterian Workshop on Applied Electromagnetic Engineering for magnetic, Superconducting and Nano materials JAPMED’9, Technical University of Sofia, 5-8 July 2015, <Sofia>, Technical University of Sofia
- EN 61000-4-8:2010 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 4-8: Testing and measurement techniques - Power frequency magnetic field immunity test.
|Proceedings of 12th Summer School "Advanced Aspect of Theoretical Electrical Engineering", 2018, Bulgaria, TU Sofia, ISSN 1313-9487|
Copyright Technical University of Sofia
Full text of the publication