|Autors: Chervenkov, A. G., Yanev A Y., Chervenkova, T. V.|
Title: Modelling and Analysis of Hybrid Power Station
Keywords: analysis, modelling, hybrid power station, photovoltaic plant, wind-generator, MATLAB, harmonics
Abstract: The power station with renewable generating sources is considered. It consist of Photovoltaic plant and Wind-generator. A model of hybrid power station in MATLAB is created. Simulations of the power station operation have been carried out in different modes. The performance of hybrid power station is analysed. The harmonic composition of the generated AC voltage with an industrial frequency is investigated.
- M. Muralikrishna and V. Lakshminarayana, 2008, Hybrid (solar and wind) Energy System For Rural Electrification, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Volume Vol. 3, No. 5, October 2008, pp. 50-57
- H.M.Robert and J.H. Collins, “Handbook of Energy Conservation”, CBS Publishers & Distributors, Vol. No.-I, 2007, pp. 122-138
- Soundarapandian R, Jayashree R., 2014, An improved artificial fish swarm optimization for proficient solving of advanced unit commitment problem with wind energy and pumped hydro storage, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Volume Vol 7(S6), October 2014, pp. 95–104
- Nair, Nirmal-Kumar ; Garimella, N, 2010, Battery energy storage systems: Assessment for small-scale renewable energy integration, Energy and Buildings, Volume Volume 42, Issue 11, November 2010, pp. 2124-2130
- Sera D, Kerekes T, Teodorescu R, Blaabjerg F, 2006, Improved MPPT algorithms for rapidly changing environmental conditions, Power Electronics and Motion Control, Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, 12th International conference EPE-PEMC 2006, Volume 2006, pp. 1614–1619
- MATLAB Documentation, MathWorks Retrieved 14, August 2013.
|Proceedings of Technical University of Sofia, vol. 62, issue 2, pp. 69-78, 2018, Bulgaria, Technical University of Sofia, ISSN 1311-0829|
Copyright Технически Университет
Full text of the publication