|Autors: Radonov, R. I., Videkov, V. H.|
Title: Further Development of the „E-Management“ Platform for Electronic Management and Control of the Education
Keywords: electronic education, Internet control, management of the ed
Abstract: This paper presents the new functionalities which have been introduced to the “E-Management” platform for management and control of the educational process. Functions related to facilitation of teachers’ tasks and traceability of the process are shown. The results from their application to different subjects at different faculties and year of study are described. Part of the results acquired during the last decade of usage have been statistically processed
- M. Sharples, D. Spikol. Mobile learning, Technology enhanced learning. Springer International Publishing, 2017, pp 89-96.
- Moodle – Open Source Learning platform. http://moodle.org, date of last access 11.06.2017
- Z. Illyefalvi-Vitez, O. Krammer, S. Tzanova, MicroElectronics Cloud Alliance (MECA) - Presentation of a new Erasmus+ project, Proc. of 39th International Spring Seminar on Electronics Technology (ISSE 2016), 18-22 May 2016, DOI: 10.1109/ISSE.2016.7563245.
- S. Elsawah, A. McLucas, J. Mazanov. An empirical investigation into the learning effects of management flight simulators: A mental models approach, European Journal of Operational Research 259.1, 2017, pp 262-272.
- S. Tzanova, A. Guiavarch, C. Schaeffer, G. Coppola, M. Marinov, European Project for Development of Continuous Education in Energy Efficiency, Energy Forum, vol. 15/16, 2015, ISSN 1313-2962, pp. 103-106
- MicroElectronics Cloud Alliance – Course Entry Point, http://www.ett.bme.hu/meca/EP/index.html, Date of last access 11.06.2017.
- Ministry of Education, Republic of Bulgaria, Register of diplomas for higher education - https://www2.mon.bg/AdminRD/mon/, date of last access 11.06.2017
- Curriculums at the Technical University of Sofia - http://tu-sofia.bg/uplan/uplan, date of last access 11.06.2017
- V. Videkov, R. Radonov, B. Yanov, Web-based Test Module for SMD Technology, The 12th International Scientific and Applied Science Conference, ELECTRONICS ET`2003, ISSN September 24-26, 2003, Sozopol, book 4, pp. 49 – 54.
- V. Videkov, R. Radonov, Web-based Environment Requiring Increased Activity in the Educational Process (in Bulgarian), E+E Elektrotechnica & Elektronika - a monthly scientific and technical magazine, issue 1-2 2006, pp. 60 – 65, ISSN 0861-4717.
- Radonov R., V. Videkov, Some peculiarities of the e-management environment, version 6, Proceeding sof the technical University – Sofia, ISSN 1311-0829 Volume 57, book 2, 2007, pp. 61 – 66
- Videkov V., Radonov R., K. Zaimov, Electron Protocols in the System for Management of the Educational Process (in Russian), XV International Scientific and Technical Conference Contemporary means for connection, 28 September – 30 September 2010, Minsk, Byelorussia, pp. 11 – 14, ISBN 978-985-6938-65-1
- R. Radonov, V. Videkov, A Parallel Evaluation of an Educational Subject, Proceedings of the XLIV International Scientific Conference on Information, Communication and Energy Systems and Technologies, June 25-27, 2009, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, ISBN: 978-954-438-795-2, pp. 483-484
- Videkov Valentin H. and Radonov Rossen I. Systems for electronic support of the educational process as a behavioral analyst, Int. J. Reasoning-based Intelligent Systems, Vol. 6, Nos 1/2, 2014 pp. 24-33 DOI: 10.1504/IJRIS.2014.063950, ISSN 1755-0564.
|2017 XXVI International Scientific Conference Electronics (ET), pp. 1-4, 2017, Bulgaria, doi: 10.1109/ET.2017.8124381|
Copyright IEEE Xplore