|Autors: Kralov, I. M.|
Title: THE CHALLENGES OF E-UNIVERSITY
Keywords: administrative-management processes, paperless and ecological management, functionality, efficiency, integrity
Abstract: The basic principles and design solutions for conducting administrative and management processes in a modern university are presented in the paper. Current solutions are based on an extensive use of electronization to achieve higher degree of democratization, adequate connection between all levels of management, and satisfying the requirements for reducing costs for human resources and supplies through paperless technology. Principles, functions, modules, and information flows of an integrated information management system in the university are presented. First results of the development and implementation of electronic management system in the Technical University of Sofia are outlined.
- Capgemini, IDC, Rand Europe, Sogeti and DTI.(2010). Digitazing Public Services in Europe: Putting ambition into action. Brussels:European Commission.
- EC. (2010). Europe 2020: A strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth. Communication from the Commission. COM(2010). Available from: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2010:2020:FIN:EN:PDF. [Accessed 02/03/13].
- Karlsson., M. (2010). What Does it Take to Make Online Deliberation Happen? Online Deliberation, proceedings of the Fourth International Conference OD 2010
- Kendall, K.& Kendall, J. (2010). Systems analysis and design. 8-th edition. London:Prentice Hall.
- Kralov, I. et al (2012). E-TUS. Proceeding of the IV International Scientific Conference “E-Governance”. Sozopol, Bulgaria
- Manliev, G. (2006). The New Public Sector Management, Sofia. Stopanstvo.
- Mescon, M. et al (2006). Management. Harper &Row Publishers Inc.
- Tsankova, R. (2011). E-Governance as a step of new public management. Public Administration in the Balkans from Weberian Bureaucracy to New Public Management. Economica Publiching House. Available from: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1758707. [Accessed 09/03/13].
- Tsankova R., O. Marinov (2012). Web based face to face e-governance systems, Proceeding of the 2 DGI Conference “Social Media and Web Science - The Web as a Living Space”. Duesseldorf, Germany
|E-governance - 2013, pp. 37-42, 2013, Bulgaria, Sofia, Technical University of Sofia, ISSN 1313-8774|
Copyright Technical University of Sofia