|Autors: Vasileva, T. K., Dimitrov, P, D.|
Title: LOW-VOLTAGE OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS FOR MIXED-SIGNAL APPLICATIONS
Keywords: CMOS IC, operational amplifier, low-voltage, mixed-signal
Abstract: This paper deals with problems encountered in the design of compact two-stage CMOS
operational amplifiers, which operate on a single 3V supply voltage and are suitable for VLSI
library cells. Various input and output stages are designed and compared with respect to their
advantages and disadvantages. To ensure compatibility with the digital part and to keep production
costs low, only the basic CMOS process modules are used. The paper also discusses the
experimental results of several test chips containing a family of compact CMOS low-voltage
opamps fabricated in 0.35 µm double-poly, dou
- Wen-Chung, S., Wu, W.,Helms, J.,Jay A. K.,Burkett, E, B.,, 1994, Digital-Compatible High-Performance Operational Amplifier with Rail-to-Rail Input and Output Ranges, IEEE JSSC, Volume 29, pp.
- Klaas-Jan de Langen, Johan H. Hujsing, 2003, Compact Low-Voltage and High-Speed CMOS, BiCMOS and Bipolar Operational Amplifiers, USA, Springer
- Holman, T, W.,Connely, J, A.,, 1950, , ,
- Holman, T, W.,Connely, J, A.,, 1995, A Compact Low Noise Operational Amplifier for a 1.2mm Digital CMOS Technology, IEEE JSSC, Volume 30, pp.
- Juan, M, C., J. Francisco Duque-Carillo, Torelli, G.,Ausin, L, J.,, 2003, Constant-gm Constant-Slew-Rate High Bandwidth Low-Voltage Rail-to-Rail CMOS Input Stage for VLSI Cell Libraries, IEEE JSSC, Volume 38, pp.
- Wang, M., Mayhugh, T, L., Sherif, J., Sanches-Sinencio, E.,, 1999, Constant-gm Rail-to-Rail CMOS OpAmp Input Stage with Overlapped Transition Regions, IEEE JSSC, Volume 34, pp.
- Sakurai, S.,Ismail, M.,, 1996, Robust Design of Rail-to-Rail CMOS Operational Amplifiers, IEEE JSSC, Volume 31, pp.
- Hogervorst, R.,Tero, P, J.,Hujsing, H, J.,, 1996, Compact CXMOS Constant gm Rail-toRail Input Stage with gm Control by an Electronic Zener Diode, IEEE JSSC, Volume 31, pp.
|ELECTRONICS’ 2005,21 – 23 September, vol. 5, pp. 117-122, 2005, Bulgaria, |