|Autors: Kralov, I. M., Sinapov, P. V., Ignatov, I. P., Nedelchev, K. I.|
Title: Friction induced vibrations of a railway wheel considering different damping in the system
Keywords: friction induced vibrations, continuous systems, FEM.
Abstract: A model of railway wheel, considered as a plate, subjected on friction induced vibration is studied in this work using FEM. The model is presented as continuous system and the mass, elastic and damping properties of a real object are taken into account. The friction forces are nonlinear functions of the relative velocity during slipping. Non-stationary process is considered. The problem is solved using Ansys and Matlab Simulink.
- G. X. CHEN, J. B. XIAO, Q. Y. LIU, Z.R.ZHOU, Complex Eigenvalue Analysis of Railway Curve Squeal, Noise and Vibration Mitigation for Rail Transportation Systems. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Workshop on Railway Noise, Munich, Germany, September 2007, 433-439.
- Ch. GLOCKER, E. CATALDI-SPINOLA, R. I. LEINE, Curve Squealing of Trains: Measurement, Modelling and Simulation. Journal of Sound and Vibratiot,324, 365 (2009)
- O. CHIELLO, J.-B. AYASSE, N. VINCENT, J. R. KOCH, Curvesqueal of Urban Rolling Stock - Part 3: Theoretical Model. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 293 (3-5), 710 (2006).
- D. J. THOMPSON, Railway Noise and Vibration, Elsevier, 2009.
- Chul-Goo KANG, Ho-Yeon KIM, Simulations on Creep Forces Acting on the Wheel of a Rolling Stock. In: International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, Seoul, South Korea, 2008.
- E. CHANKOV, G. I. VENKOY G. STOYCHEV, An Elastic Beam Mounted to a Spring-mass Dynamic System. In: AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 946, 2007,145-152.
- V. NIKOLOY V. STOILOV, Modeling and Structural Analysis of the Axels of Electrical Locomotive Series 46. In: XVIII Scientific Conference 'Transport 2008'" Sofia, 2008 (in Bulgarian).
- J. N. REDDY, An Introduction to the Finite Element Method. McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1984.
- Mechanical APDL, Help ANSYS, 2010.
- P. CASINI, F. VESTRONI, Non-smooth Dynamics of a Double-belt Friction Oscillator. In: IUTAM Symposium, 8-13 June 2003, Rome, Italy.
- S. S. RAO, The Finite Element Method in Engineering. Elsevier Science & Technology Books, December, 2004.
- . G. DUNCHEV, P. SINAPOV, Non-stationary Friction Vibrations. Mechanics of Machines, 76, 17, 2008 (in Bulgarian).
- M. KONONENKO, Non-linear Vibrations of the Mechanical Systems. Keiv, 1980 (in Russian).
- A. TONDL, To the Problem of Self-excited Vibration Suppression. Engineering Mechanics, ts (4),297 2008.
- . M. KANDEVA: Kinetics of Contact Patch in Technical Joints. In: 26th International Scientific Conference '65 Years Facutty of Machine Technology', l3-16 September, 2010, Sozopol, Bulgaria, 591-598 (in Bulgarian).
- Matlab, Help for users, 2010.
- TSl-Freight Wagons Manual 28.06.2006. (in Bulgarian), 2006.
|Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association, vol. 18, issue 4, pp. 627-636, 2012, Bulgaria, SciBulCom, ISSN 1310-4772|
Copyright SciBulCom Ltd.