|Autors: Mitrev, R. P., Panov, V. K., Ivanova, M. J.|
Title: Trajectory Planning of a Robotic Construction Manipulator Motion Based on a Fifth-Degree Polynomial with Preassigned Maximum Velocity and Acceleration
Keywords: trajectory planning, preassigned maximum velocity and accele
Abstract: The paper presents the synthesis of a trajectory with preassigned maximum velocity and acceleration when planning the longitudinal horizontal motion of a robotic construction manipulator. The trajectory includes fifth-degree polynomial periods of acceleration and stopping and an intermediate section with uniform motion. Three possible cases are considered depending on the preset displacement and the preassigned maximum speed and acceleration. When the preset displacement is greater than the computed limit displacement, it is possible for the trajectory to be entirely polynomial or with polynomial periods of acceleration and stopping and an intermediate section with uniform motion. Using a numerical example, a comparison was made between two trajectories, and it was found that for the trajectory with a uniform section the duration of motion is 34% shorter and the preassigned maximum values of the speed and acceleration are achieved. To evaluate the behaviour of the dynamic system under
- K. S. Saidi, T. Bock and C. Georgoulas, Robotics in Construction. edited by B. Siciliano and O. Khatib, (Springer Handbook of Robotics, Springer, 2016), pp. 1493–1520.
- A. Bulgakov and V. Vorobyov, Industrial Robots. Kinematics, Dynamics, Control and Management, (Solon-Press, Moscow, Russia, 2012), (In Russian).
- N. Shih, “Application of a 3D scanner in the representation of building construction site”, 19th ISARC-International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, USA, 2002, pp. 337–342 (2002).
- J. Zhang and B. Khoshnevis, “Optimal machine operation planning for construction by Contour Crafting”, Autom. Constr 29, pp. 50–67 (2013).
- J. Wang, S. Zheng, H. Chen, D. Yu, “Linear trajectory planning for material handling robot”, 9th Annual Int. Conf. on CYBER Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems (IEEE, China, 2019), pp. 323–328.
- G. Liu, X. Sun, Y. Liu, T. Liu, C. Li and X. Zhang, “Automatic spraying motion planning of a shotcrete manipulator”, Intel Serv Robotics, 2021.
- A. Abe, “An effective trajectory planning method for simultaneously suppressing residual vibration and energy consumption of flexible structures”, Case Studies in Mech. Syst. and Signal Processing 4, pp. 19–27 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csmssp.2016.08.001,
- N. Qie, W.-F. Houa, and J.-H. He, “The fastest insight into the large amplitude vibration of a string”, Reports in Mechanical Engineering 2, pp. 1–5 (2021). https://doi.org/10.31181/rme200102001q,
- C J.-H. He and A. García, “The simplest amplitude-period formula for non-conservative oscillators”, Reports in Mechanical Engineering 2, pp. 143–148 (2021). https://doi.org/10.31181/rme200102143h
- S. Kalinkov, R. Mitrev, and G. Ruzhekov, “Simulation modelling and study of elevating transfer vehicle with controlled electric motor of the travel mechanism”, Mechanics of Machines 82, pp. 71–78 (2009), (In Bulgarian)
- R. Mitrev, V. Panov, M. Ivanova, “Mathematical modeling of longitudinal motion of robotic construction manipulator”, Mechanics of Machines 125, pp. 67–74 (2021), (In Bulgarian)
- S. Kalinkov, Research on Electronic Power Supply and Control Systems of Automated Storage and Retrieval Machines, PhD thesis, Technical University of Sofia, 2011, (In Bulgarian).
- A. Krasteva, S. Kalinkov, G. Ruzhekov, and R. Mitrev, Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems – AS/RS. Development of Models of the Mechanical and the Electronic Systems, Report 2 4122M-03/2007, Techbical University of Sofia (2008), (In Bulgarian)
- L. Biagiotti and C. Melchiorri, Trajectory Planning of Automatic Machines and Robots, (Springer, 2008).
- I. Kolarov, M. Prodanov, P. Karaivanov, Handbook for Material-Handling Machines Design, (Techbica, Sofia, 1978), (In Bulgarian).
- R. Mitrev, Development of the Theory for Designing, Modelling and Research of Construction and Lifting Manipulators D.Sc. Thesis, Technical University of Sofia, pp. 290–301 (2019), (In Bulgarian).
|13TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON AERONAUTICS, AUTOMOTIVE AND RAILWAY ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGIES (BulTrans-2021), vol. 1, issue 2557, pp. 040004-1 - 040004-12, 2022, Bulgaria, AIP Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-0-7354-4386-0|
Copyright AIP Publishing LLC