|Autors: Nedelchev, K. I., Gieva, E. E., Ruskova, I. N., Kralov, I. M., Georgieva, T. I.|
Title: MODERN PASSIVE NOISE-INSULATING BARRIERS FOR TRANSPORT ACOUSTIC NOISE – REVIEW. PART II
Keywords: sound-insulating barriers, traffic, vehicles, acoustic noise
Abstract: The paper examines the main sources of noise from vehicles (road vehicles, rail vehicles, and air transport vehicles). The impact of acoustic noise on human health and the measures that lead to a reduction in its level are represented. A classification of the closed and open acoustic barriers (Sonic Crystal) type has been made. The materials, from which the acoustic barriers and the main types of structures are built, are represented. The modern tendencies for acoustic noise reduction, caused by vehicles are also represented.
- Guidelines on Design of Noise Barriers, Environmental Protection Department (2003).
- I. EKICI, H. BOUGDAH: A Review of Research on Environmental Noise Barriers. Building Acoustics, 10 (4), 289 (2003).
- https://zbutinfo.com/шум-и-шумово-замърсяване-край-летища/, accessed last on 02.2022
- Project BG051PO 001-7.0.07-0263-С0001 “New Cooperation Model for New Skills”: A Practice Guide for the Specific System of Production, Materials Science, and Process of Construction of Noise Protection Barriers (2014).
- https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/bissone-switzerland-20-may-2010-workers-541 656049
- Environmental Noise Directive, Link: https://ec.europa.eu/environment/noise/directive_en.htm
- European Environment Agency. Environmental noise in Europe, 2020, Publications Office, 2020, https://data.europa.eu/doi/10.2800/686249; accessed on 01.2022.
- K. OHNISHI, T. SAITO, S. TERANISHI et. al.: Development of the Product-Type Active Soft Edge Noise Barrier (2004).
- B. KOTZEN, C. ENGLISH, K. M. Li: Environmental Noise Barriers: A Guide to their Acoustic and Visual Design. Noise Control Engineering Journal, 56 (2), (2008)
- P. ZVOLENSKÝ, J. GRENCIK, A. PULTZNEROVA et al.: Research of Noise Emission Sources in Railway Transport and Effective Ways of Their Reduction. MATEC Web of Conferences, 107, 00073 (2017).
- https://www.osha.gov/otm/section-3-health-hazards/chapter-5; accessed last on 01.2022
- https://theconstructor.org/structural-engg/highway-sound-barrier-masonry-walls/16893/; accessed last on 01.2022
- https://soundproofingideas.com/acrylic-sheet-for-soundproofing/; accessed last on 01.2022
- K. NEDELCHEV, I. KRALOV, E. GIEVA, I. RUSKOVA: Modeling of Acoustic Barrier for Energy Harvesting Applications Having Placed Additional Element Having Circle Shape with COMSOL Process Simulation Software, J Balk Tribol Assoc, 28 (1), 1 (2022).
- K. NEDELCHEV, E. GIEVA, I. RUSKOVA, I. KRALOV: COMSOL Modelling of Acoustic Barrier for Energy Harvesting Applications, J Environ Prot Ecol, 23 (1), 20 (2022).
|, vol. 28, issue 5, pp. 687–703, 2022, Bulgaria, Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association, ISSN 1310-4772|
Copyright Journal of the Balkan Tribological Association