|Autors: Stoyanov, L. S., Bachev, I. E., Petrov, V. E.|
Title: Simulation of Transformers’ Characteristics in Laboratory Exercises for Electrical Engineers
Keywords: Transformers, mathematical models, Matlab simulations
Abstract: The paper presents the creation of models of different laboratory works aiming the simulation of transformers’ characteristics. The real experimental benches are represented by mathematical models in Matlab-Simulink environment. The created models are used for simulation of different main characteristics with high importance for the education of electrical specialists and engineers.
- UNESCO, 2020, Distance learning strategies in response to COVID-19 school closures, e-book, UNESDOC Digital Library, UNESDOC, <https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/ 48223/pf0000373305>, Дата на последен преглед (Last accessed on): 09.11.2022
- R. Liang, D.-T.V. Chen, 2012, Online Learning: Trends, Potential and Challenges, Creative Education, Volume vol.3, n.8, pp. pp.
- A.R. Masalimova, M.A. Khvatova, L.S. Chikileva, E.P. Zvyagintseva, V.V. Stepanova and M.V. Melnik, 2022, Distance Learning in Higher Education During Covid-19, Frontiers in Education, Volume 03 March 2022, pp. pp
- A. Ożadowicz, 2020, Modified blended learning in engineering higher education during the COVID-19 lockdown — building automation courses case study, MDPI Education Sciences, Volume 10, pp. 292
- E. Beltekin and İ. Kuyulu, 2020, The Effect of Coronavirus (Covid19) Outbreak on Education Systems: Evaluation of Distance Learning System in Turkey, Journal of Education and Learning, Volume vol. 9, n 4, pp. pp.
- Petkova, N. S, Terzieva, S. D, 2021,ELMA: Challenges of Online Laboratory Electrical Engineering Exercises, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp.
- BACHEV, I. E, STOYANOV, L. S, PETROV, V. E, HADJIATANASOVA-DELEVA E., 2021,ELMA 2021: Application of Synchronous Machines’ Models for Distance Learning Purposes, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp.
- S. V. Krasnov, S. V. Kalmykova and A. S. Krasnov, 2019, Blended Learning as a form of Transition from Traditional Learning to Digital Learning", IN: II International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development (HiTech 2019), Sofia, 10-11 October 2019, <IEEE Xplore>, IEEE
- Minkovska, D. V, Stoyanova, L. Y, Aleksieva, A. P, 2019,International conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development “HiTech 2019”, Sofia, 2019: An analysis of Integrating E-Learning and Open Educational Resources into Classroom, София, Bulgaria, pp.
- E. Sokolov, G. Bojilov, A. Ivanov, 2022, Electrical Machines Part I (in Bulgarian), Sofia, Bulgaria, Adrian Ivanov
- G. Bojilov, 2007, Transient processes and generalized theory of the electrical machines (in Bulgarian), Sofia, Bulgaria, Technical University of Sofia
- Z. Zarkov, 2019, DC-DC converter for interfacing PV panel to microinverter, Electrotechnica & Electronica (Е+Е), Volume Vol. 54 (9-10), pp. pp.161-168
|International conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development HiTECH 2022, 2022, Bulgaria, |
Copyright IEEE Xplore
Full text of the publication