|Autors: Stoyanov, L. S., Bachev, I. E., Petrov, V. E., E. Hadjiatanasova-Deleva., G. Nacheva.|
Title: Matlab Implementation of Induction Motor Exercises for Characteristics Estimation
Keywords: Induction motors, mathematical models, Matlab simulations
Abstract: The paper presents the implementation in Matlab Simulink of different laboratory exercises with induction motors, aiming at their digitalization. The created models follow the
students’ operations in the real exercises to determine the main characteristics of induction motors, which are a basic knowledge for specialists in the field of electrical engineering for their application in different industrial sectors.
- P. Sahu, 2020, Closure of Universities Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Impact on Education and Mental Health of Students and Academic Staff, Cureus, Volume vol. 12, issue 4, pp. pp.
- B. Evstatiev, K. Gabrovska-Evstatieva and D. Trifonov, 2021, A Realistic Virtual Lab for Investigation of Single-Phase Transformers, IN: 17th Conference on Electrical Machines Drives and Power Systems (ELMA 2021), Sofia, Bulgaria, 01-04 July 2021, <Sofia>, IEEE Xplore
- Iatcheva, I. I, 2021,17th Conference on Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (ELMA): Some Opportunities to Improve the Learning Process of Students Based on Computer Simulations, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp. 1-4
- A. O. Insorio and D. M. Macandog, 2022, Video lessons via youtube channel as mathematics interventions in modular distance learning, Contemporary Mathematics and Science Education, Volume vol. 3, issue 1, pp. pp.
- J. Svatos, J. Holub, J. Fischer, J. Sobotka, 2022, Online teaching of practical classes under the Covid-19 restrictions, Measurement: Sensors, Volume vol. 22, pp. pp.
- S. V. Krasnov, S. V. Kalmykova and A. S. Krasnov, 2019, Blended Learning as a form of Transition from Traditional Learning to Digital Learning, IN:2019 II International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development (HiTech 2019), Sofia, Bulgaria, 10-11 October 2019, <Sofia>, IEEE Xplore
- Dimitrov, L. V, Ivanov V., Ivanova S., Olifier O., 2019,2019 International Conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development, HiTech 2019: Creativity enhancement method for STEM education, Sofia, Bulgaria, pp.
- E. Sokolov, G. Bojilov, A. Ivanov, 2022, Electrical Machines Part I (in Bulgarian), Sofia, Bulgaria, Adrian Ivanov
- R. Abdessemed, 2011, Modélisation et simulation des machines électriques, France, Ellipses Marketing
- E.R,Ratz, E. Rachev, 2007, Comparitive analisis of steady state characteristics of frequency and vector control of induction motor (in Bulgarian), Proceedings of Technical University of Sofia, Volume vol. 57, pp. pp. 168-179
- M.S. Bhagyashree, R. Adappa, 2016, Modelling and simulation of an induction machine, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Special Issue 2 Nitte Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering NCAEE-2016, Volume Vol. 4, pp. pp.
|International conference on High Technology for Sustainable Development HiTECH 2022, 2022, Bulgaria, |
Copyright IEEE Xplore
Full text of the publication