|Autors: Hadzhiev, I. S., Balabozov, I. S., Gueorgiev, V. T., Yatchev, I. S.|
Title: 3D coupled electromagnetic-thermal analysis of a hybrid electromagnetic system with magnetic flux modulation
Keywords: Coupled problems, finite element analysis, hybrid electromagnetic system, magnetic flux modulation, permanent magnets.
Abstract: This paper presents a study of the electromagnetic and thermal field of a new construction of a hybrid electromagnetic system with magnetic flux modulation. The numerical studies were realised using the finite element method. The coupled problem electromagnetic field-electric circuit-thermal field was solved. A computer model of the hybrid electromagnetic system was developed for the purpose of the study using the software programme COMSOL. Results for the distribution of the electromagnetic and thermal field in the hybrid electromagnetic system with magnetic modulation were obtained at different supply voltages.
- S.V. Leonov, A.N. Zhiganov, B.M. Kerbel, D.F. Fedorov, Y.N. Makaseev, I.A. Kremlev: Analysis of the influence of permanent magnet geometry on the energy efficiency of electromechanical systems, Russian Physics Journal, Vol.59, no.2, p.p.308‐313, 2016
- H. Kunel: Procedures and devices for energy production, Patent DE3024814, 1982
- J. Suarez: Estatico processor electrical power, ES Patent 2265253 B1, 2008
- R. Matsanov: Pulse generator, Patent WO2010094993A1, 2010
- A.S. Tatevosian, A.A. Tatevosian, V.N. Dorokhin: Permanent magnet machine, RU Patent 2542322 C2, 2015
- A. Gleich: Permanent magnet‐driven current generator, Patent application DE102014017612A1, 2016
- I. Yatchev, I. Balabozov, K. Hinov, G. Georgiev, M. Minchev, I. Hadzhiev, V. Gueorgiev: Method and system for magnetic modulation, Patent BG 67343 B1, 2021
- I. Balabozov, D. Tomov, I. Yatchev, I. Hadzhiev, H. Brauer: Experimental study of the influence of some parameters on the characteristics of hybrid electromagnetic system with magnetic flux modulation, 21st International Symposium on Electrical Apparatus and Technologies, SIELA 2020 – Proceedings, 2020
- COMSOL Multiphysics 5.3 User’s Guide, COMSOL Inc., 2018
|Journal of Energy Technology, JET, vol. 14, issue 2, pp. 11-19, 2021, Slovenia, ISSN 1855-5748|