Call for papers
Instructions for Authors
Full Paper Submission - 14 June 2021
Registration fee - 14 June 2021
Full Paper Submission
Full paper describing work not previously published or presented must strictly conform to the IEEE conference format. Here you can download the IEEE template for the full papers in .docx format. Full paper length could not exceed six pages.
Also IEEE copyright form (for each paper) must be filled and electronically signed. To access the Electronic copyright form please click the button "Copyright submissions" for each uploaded paper under “Your manuscripts” tab in your account. Follow the instructions.
Attention: in Step 3 for "Your employment status" please choose "None of the above".
IEEE is very strict about the requirements for converting application files to full-text PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®. Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to convert and/or validate your paper.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to convert DOCX (DOC) files to PDFs or check PDFs that have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility.
First-time IEEE PDF eXpress users should do the following:
1. Connect to the IEEE PDF eXpress site https://ieee-pdf-express.org/account/login.
2. Select the "New Users - Click here" link.
3. Enter the following:
· Conference ID: 52514X
· E-mail address: your e-mail address
· Confirm e-mail address: your e-mail address
· Choose a password: your password
4. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an e-mail confirmation will be sent
verifying your account setup. Activate your account by clicking the link in the received e-mail.
5. To convert a file: Upload your DOCX (DOC) file to IEEE PDF eXpress and download the
converted PDF version (in a couple of minutes).
6. The new PDF file should contain the phrase "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress at
[date_and_time_of_conversion]" in the Document properties Application field
7. To check a PDF: Upload the PDF file to IEEE PDF eXpress and download certified version.
IEEE PDF eXpress is not a manuscript-collection system and does not replace the conference's submission system. Once authors verify that they have IEEE Xplore-compatible versions of their manuscripts, they will still need to upload the files to the Conference Management System.
Full papers must be electronically submitted through the ELMA 2021 Conference Management System no later than the deadline (14 June 2021). Papers which are not submitted through the Conference Management System will not be further processed!
Download the IEEE template for the full papers.